TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY IN THE DELIVERY OF PUBLIC SERVICE BY REDUCING BUREAUCRATIC RED TAPE
PURPOSE OF CITIZEN’S CHARTER
To promote transparency in the DENR with regard to the manner of transacting with the public through the simplification of frontline service procedures, formulation of service standards for every transaction, and making these known to the customer.
The DENR is the primary government agency responsible for the conservation, management, development and proper use of the country’s environment and natural resources.
A nation enjoying and sustaining its natural resources and a clean and healthy environment.
The DENR shall be the driving force in the pursuit of sustainable development, enabling stakeholders’ participation in the protection, conservation and management of the environment and natural resources for the present and future generations.
In pursuit of the foregoing, the fast, efficient and satisfactory performance of the following frontline services of the DENR may be demanded by customers:
01. Issuance of Survey Authority
02. Application for Free Patent (Agricultural)
03. Application for Free Patent (Residential)
04. Issuance of Certificate of Tree Plantation Ownership (CTPO) for nit more than 1,000 Hectares
05. Issuance of Certificate of Verification (Cutting/Transport Non-Wood Forest Products Within Private Land e.g. Bamboo, Vines, Nipa, etc.)
06. Issuance of Certificate of Verification (Cutting and Transporting of Planted and Non Premium Trees Within Private Land)
07. Application for Chainsaw Registration
08. Processing of Application for Issuance of Tree Cutting Permits/Special Tree Cutting Permits
09. Application for Water Permit
10. Issuance of Self-Monitoring Form (Transport Permit for CTPO Outside the Province)
11. Issuance of Local Transport Permit for Wildlife (Self-Propagated), Wildlife Permit and Wildlife Collector's Permit
12. Processing of Obligation Request and Status (ORS)
13a. Processing of Disbursement Voucher (DV) and Other Transactions
13b. Processing of Purchase Order (PO), Job Order (JO) and Contract of Service (CS)
14. Preparation, Processing and Issuance of Checks/ADA
15. Issuance of Certification of No Records/Appeal/Motion for Reconsideration
16. Resolution of Land Claims and Conflicts
17. Application for Leave
18. Application for Travel